What is Brain Training?
What is Brain Training? – Five Things You Need to Know
Here are five things you need to know about BrainRx Brain Training:
- BrainRx brain training programs consist of intense mental exercises that sharpen the core skills the brain uses to think, learn, read, reason and pay attention.
- BrainRx brain training is not tutoring. Our programs don’t teach information. Instead, they change how the brain grasps and uses incoming information.
- BrainRx brain training uses a unique blend of personal brain training (during which students work one-on-one with their own brain training coach) and digital brain training (done on a computer). Both styles of training take place in a BrainRx Brain Training Center.
- BrainRx brain training is fun to do. The game-like exercises are enjoyable, and the fast-pace at which improvements are experienced makes the experience rewarding, as well.
- BrainRx brain training sharpens the brain skills we use in school, at work, and in everyday life. In other words, when brain skills are sharper, life is easier.
Want to open a BrainRx Center in your city? Get licensing information here.
BrainRx Brain Training programs are only available outside of the United States. If you are looking for help and you live in the United States, visit www.learningrx.com. LearningRx is the parent company of BrainRx.